* Recognizing absolute freedom of speech, religion, and association
* Demanding Constitutionally-limited government
* Ensuring minimal taxation and balanced budgets
* Defending property rights
* Asserting sovereignty of the State from unconstitutional federal interference
* Asserting sovereignty of the Republic from unconstitutional international interference
* Upholding the Second Amendment and the absolute right to self defense
* Promoting a true free market economy
* Defending personal privacy and the Fourth Amendment
* Promoting strong national defense through a Constitutional foreign policy
* Ending government corruption
* Ensuring no individual, corporation or government is above the rule of law
* Ending prohibitions on all personal activities that do not infringe upon the rights of others.
He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it. -- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr
Don't throw your vote away!
many times I hear people say that voting for a "third
party" is the same as throwing your vote away. The Democrats and Republicans, as well as jabberjaws like Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck, do everything they can to further this
notion. The money and power up for grabs is tremendous, and I don't blame the ruling party elite for wanting to protect their turf.
There's a good article talking about why the Libertarian Party fares so poorly in elections here. We encourage you to read it. Don't just read it, though. Take action. Break the cycle of non-intervention that allows the Democrats and Republicans to continue to destroy our republic and our lives
Content copyright 2011 - 2012. LPPOLKCOUNTY.ORG. All rights reserved. Our logo was designed by Jonathan Loesche of Jacksonville, FL